Senior Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner X1 (Generation) Matla Power Station
Eskom - Kriel, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Nursing
Closing date yi 24th ka January 2022
- To provide a comprehensive occupational health and primary health services in accordance with Eskom ‘s health policies and procedures and other regulatory requirements including the Occupational Health and Safety Act, No 85 of 1993.
- B Cur Nursing and Diploma or B Tech in Occupational Health
- Course in Management
- 4 years related experience
- Professional Registration Body: Full professional registration at an Eskom recognised body.
- Registration with the SANC
Skills & Competencies
- Live the Eskom vision
- Grow people
- Ignite passion
- Promote Teamwork
- Encourage the right behaviour
- Promote open and transparent communication.
- Provide leadership for health service delivery.
- Ensure the implementation of an occupational health surveillance programme in the BU/Division/ Health centre according to OREP.
- Championing the provision of primary health care services (Monitoring, treatment and referral of acute and chronic disease cases) to relevant health and wellness functionaries, inside or outside Eskom.
- Provide co-ordination, preparation, consultative and advisory role in the management of sick leave, disability and the assessment of cases for medical boarding, in consulting with the Eskom OHMP.
- Provide advisory, consultative and specialist function to all stakeholders from the health centre.
- Ensure implementation of SAP EHS System to capture all records
- Manage of medicine supplies.
- If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
- In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
- Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka January 2022