Plant Operator Operating X10 (Generation) Matla Power Station
Eskom - Kriel, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | General Work
Closing date yi 24th ka January 2022
- To operate plant in accordance with laid down instructions and procedures.
- NQF 1 / ABET 4 (IEB) (Internal) OR
- Grade 12 or N3 with Maths & Science plus
- NQF 1 National Certificate Power Plant Auxiliary
- Systems Operations
- 1 Year Learner Plant Operator experience
Skills & Competencies
- Team Player
- Motivating Teams
- Process Plant Operating
- Competent to operate one plant
- Computer Literacy
- Operate an allocated Plant
- Coal Plant
- Ash Plant (Coarse & Fly Ash)
- LP Services (Fuel oil, Compressed air, H2, Propane, fire pumps, CW, SO3)
- Oversee Learners
- Check activities
- Coaching and mentoring
- Inform the supervisor regarding staff related issues
- Form part of the fire and rescue team as required.
- Perform any other legitimate activity required
- If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
- In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
- Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka January 2022