Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Basic Ambulance Assistant
ER24 - Mpumalanga, Mpumalanga
Contract | Healthcare
Closing date yi 17 ka January 2020
- A qualification as a Basic Life Support Practitioner essential.
- Professional registration with the HPCSA as a BLS. A valid drivers license (including a Public Drivers Permit).
- A minimum of 6 months BLS road experience.
- 2 year's BLS road experience will be advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the EMS environment.
- Knowledge and application of HPCSA guidelines and scope of practice.
- Working knowledge and experience of Patient Report Forms.
- Upholds high ethical and professional standards.
- Follows instructions and adheres to procedures.
- Works accurately and thoroughly by attending to detail.
- Responds constructively to pressure and perseveres through challenges.
- Collaborates with and supports colleagues in order to achieve shared goals.
- Strives to identify and deliver on clients' needs and a continuously focus on the client experience.
- Ensures operational readiness for emergency calls.
- Administers patient care in line with scope of practice.
- Markets and maintains a positive image of ER24.