Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Employer: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Ndawoni: Nelspruit Province: Mpumalanga
- 3 year National Diploma NQF Level 6/Degree in Office Administration or related;
- 3 years’ experience in district administration;
- A valid driver’s licence.
Skills & Competencies
- Planning, Organizing, Controlling;
- Interpersonal relations;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Ability to operate computers;
- Listening skills;
- Team work;
- Communication skills;
- Customer focus and responsiveness.
- Report to the Court Manager, Area Court Manager and manage staff;
- Play a leadership role in implementing departmental policies;
- Manage the facilities and communications related to the courts;
- Implement strategies towards value-added services;
- Compile and present court performance statistics;
- Provide case tracking services to judiciary and prosecuting authority;
- Manage and control the sections and staff at the Finance, Diverse and Security sections;
- Manage and control procurement (assets, stationery, Day – day maintenance, JYP payments, and Government Vehicles.
- Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za.
- A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver’s license where necessary.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.
- Separate application must be made for each relevant reference number.
- R316 791 – R373 167 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Ms KN Zwane Tel No: (013) 753 9300/249