Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality Researcher Carolina
Closing date yi 22 ka October 2019
- Diploma in Commerce/ Political Science or Public Administration
- Extensive knowledge in research matters (Preferably in legislative sector)
- Familiar with various research matters and written methods especially economic research.
- Provide commissioned research services to Municipal Public Accounts Committee(MPAC)
- Conduct research and Policy analysis on municipal budget, annual reports, audit reports, annual performance plans and strategic plans.
- Provide policy development services.
- Conduct all research activities to the MPAC.
- Submits research reports to the immediate supervisor for processing
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Chief Albert Luthuli municipality reserves the rights to withdraw the advertisement for whatever reasons.
- The application forms should be accompanied by updated and comprehensive CVs as well as recently (not older than 3 months) certified copies of all qualifications and Identity document. Incomplete applications or those received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Due to the large number of applications anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- We thank you for the interest shown in our municipality
- Mr MS Nkosi (Human Resources Manager)
- TEL: 017 843 4023
Mr MS Dlamini, Municipal Manager
- Applications must be submitted on the Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality’s application form (cofa) addressed to the Municipal Manager, P.O. Box 24, Carolina, 1185.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 7 ka October 2019