Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality Process Controllers X 9 Carolina
Closing date yi 22 ka October 2019
- Senior Certificate/ Grade 12
- Certificate in Water Care
- Classification as Class II will be an added advantage.
- Must be prepared to work night shifts, weekends and public holidays(Shift Worker)
- Two years’ relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- Adhering to personal protective clothing and equipment requirements.
- Attending safety training and daily briefings.
- Reporting of safety hazards or incidents to immediate supervisor.
- Availing oneself to statutory medical surveillance.
- Attending Health and Safety Committee meetings.
- Getting work schedules from the immediate supervisor.
- Collecting tools, materials and chemicals from the storeroom for water treatment.
- Making up chemical solutions.
- Purifying raw water from supply.
- Disinfecting purified water.
- Performing water quality analysis and record data at all times.
- Reporting defects of the plant.
- Ensuring the functionality of pumps.
- Doing housekeeping before leaving the plant.
- Recording all operations data and readings in terms of water quality and quantity.
- Providing inputs in preparing the Water Safety Plans/ Operational Manuals.
- Submission of prescribed template of daily reports and recordings.
- Reporting shortages of tools, materials and chemical stocks level.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Chief Albert Luthuli municipality reserves the rights to withdraw the advertisement for whatever reasons.
- The application forms should be accompanied by updated and comprehensive CVs as well as recently (not older than 3 months) certified copies of all qualifications and Identity document. Incomplete applications or those received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Due to the large number of applications anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- We thank you for the interest shown in our municipality
- Mr MS Nkosi (Human Resources Manager)
- TEL: 017 843 4023
Mr MS Dlamini, Municipal Manager
- Applications must be submitted on the Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality’s application form (cofa) addressed to the Municipal Manager, P.O. Box 24, Carolina, 1185.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 7 ka October 2019