Assistant Leader - Old Khaki - Highveld Mall
Cape Union Mart - Witbank, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Are you unrestricted by nature?
- Do you keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends?
- If you want to share your fashion savvy by being the best version of yourself, why not get in touch and choose a career with Old Khaki
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Skills & Competencies
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation.
- Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position.
- Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka January 2022