Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Provincial Managers X4
Boxing South Africa - Various Areas, Nationwide
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 30th ka June 2020
- BSA seeks to appoint 4 Provincial Managers for the following provinces: Eastern Cape (Nelson Mandela Bay), Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and North West.
- Key amongst the responsibilities of a Provincial Manager is tried and tested ability to oversee the successful and compliant planning and delivery of all tournaments.
- For this purpose the Provincial Manager would equally need to have firm knowledge of all other boxing world bodies, their dynamics and processes.
- The Provincial Manager would be expected to also oversee the key functions of professional boxing such as licensing, sanctioning process, rating process, as well as specific BSA Standard Operating Procedures.
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the sport of boxing.
- Own transport.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the Boxing Act and Regulations.
- Any knowledge of other regulatory framework will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills e.g. MS-Office, Printing, Scanning, Internet and e-mails.
- Administrative skills e.g. Report writing.
- Problem solving skills.
- To conduct licensing in respective provinces.
- Organise and conduct sparring events.
- Train new Ring Officials.
- Supervise sanctioned tournaments and allocate personnel resources in consultation with BSA.
- Conduct inspections of tournament venues and gyms on a regular basis in compliance with the Boxing Regulations.
- Oversee the entire tournament application process by ensuring that all tournament compliances and requirements have been met and submitted by the Promoter before tournament date, e.g. availability of dates, payments of purses, etc.
- Give recommendations and advise BSA with regards to the proposed tournament bill.
- Ensure submission of post tournament requirements in line with the Boxing Regulations.
- Oversee and conduct pre-tournament events in line with the Boxing Regulations, e.g. weigh-ins.
- Compile tournaments results and reports.
- Facilitate provincial events on behalf of BSA such as trainings and workshops.
- Act as a liaison person between licensees, other stakeholders and BSA in handling queries.
- Execute all other delegated duties given by the office from time to time.
- The Provincial Manager must be a self driven individual and good leader who is able to ensure results without constant and direct supervision.
- The nature of work of a Provincial Manager might be highly uneven with lots of down times at time, but also spikes in workload and high volume of work at times depending on the boxing calendar.
- BSA promotes the participation of women in boxing and therefore females are encouraged to apply.
- For Enquiries please contact Ms. Khanyisa Dambuza (012) 765-9600 between 8:00 and 16:00 weekdays.
- Closing Date: 30 June 2020 at 16:30
Download Full Vacancy