Data Capturers Facility Level X13
AQUITY Innovations NPC - Ehlanzeni District Municipality, Mpumalanga
Contract | Data Capturing
Closing date yi 28 ka June 2022
- The purpose of the position is to maintain the TB/HIV module on TIER.net and DR TB on EDRweb by entering new, updated and accurate information for TB patients, collating information and preparing reports for submission and presentation to the organization, health facilities, district and National Department of Health (NDoH).
- Candidates must be in possession of a Matric.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel).
- A post matric qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years working experience in data collecting, capturing, management and/or analysis.
- Have basic knowledge of TB, and HIV/AIDS.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with DOH data and/or M&E systems (capturing data from patient-record to DHIS level) will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working on Tier.Net and/ or EDR-Web will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Good interpersonal skills, to take initiative, and be a team player.
- Must be a South African national with fluency in at least one local indigenous South African language.
- Ensure accurate daily electronic data capturing in the government databases and consolidation for designated service points.
- Ensure that all data captured and entered has been verified for quality and accuracy.
- Validate data to ensure correctness, completeness, and consistency.
- Compile routine statistical reports on TB data.
- Maintain and update all relevant TB and HIV registers.
- Capture incoming clinical data on clients identified from the mobile and outreach teams.
- Ensure that all data are captured according to the DOH standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that data is transmitted to relevant manager/s within the set timeframes.
- Participate in data quality management by performing the required data verifications, data quality assurance and control measures.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly reporting templates accurately and timely submission thereof.
- Support facilities to address emerging data management issues.
- Perform all necessary administrative duties related to data capturing.
- Liaise with facility staff regarding recording and reporting of TB data.
- Work closely with the TB focal person/s and facility manager.
- Attend relevant trainings and meetings as required.
- Reporting The Data Capturer will:
- Report directly to the assigned supervisor in the facility who will monitor day to day activities and approve timesheets.
- Also report to the AQUITY Innovation’s M&E officer, according to the organization policies, procedure and Global Fund requirements.
- No emailed submissions will be accepted.
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Should you require more information or require clarity on the above-mentioned position, please contact the HR Department on 012 010 3300.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka June 2022