Like us on Facebook
- Grade 12 certificate, preferably combined with a relevant tertiary diploma/degree in Sales or Marketing
- Preferably 1-2 years’ Sales Representative or Sales Agent experience in the pharmacy/FMCG market
- Excellent negotiation skills, results-driven and good customer relationship management skills.
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12),
- Be a SA Citizen,
- Be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Be in possession of a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence.
- Must have no visible tattoo/s when wearing summer uniform.
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification plus 2 years any working experience
Grade 12 with post matric qualification equivalent of NQF5 plus 2 years any working experience
Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
Candidate that is fully Fit and proper as per FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognized qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub category
Cold Calling Experience
Undergraduate Degree (If no experience in Call Centre).