Like us on Facebook
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail experience in the following fields: Receiving, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash Office and Customer Service
- Minimum of 2 year’s management experience of a staff complement of around 8
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Financial / Admin diploma, or a relevant 3-year diploma
- Working knowledge of SAP with regard to operating and utilising retail operation systems
- Basic knowledge and application of human resources.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- NQF level 4/ Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- Be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- Be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- Be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Blockman NQF 3 qualification (Desirable)
- 2 Years Meat Market Industry
- 2 Years Management Experience
- 1 Year Trainee Meat Market Manager (Internal candidates - Essential).
Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification plus 2 years any working experience
Grade 12 with post matric qualification equivalent of NQF5 plus 2 years any working experience
Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
Candidate that is fully Fit and proper as per FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognized qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub category
Cold Calling Experience
Undergraduate Degree (If no experience in Call Centre).