Like us on Facebook
- Be in possession of a Purchasing Diploma or Supply Chain Management qualification or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Procurement Officer/ Buyer.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- NQF level 4/ Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- National Senior Certificate Matric Gr 12 (with English, Mathematics and Physical Science) / N3 (equivalent to Gr 12 / Matric)
- Electrical Trade (Section 13 or 26(d))
- Experience in Petro-Chemical environment
- Experience in SAP, STAR/ SAMI
- Switching experience
- Fault finding experience
- Hazardous location experience
- Relevant Diploma
- RE an added advantage an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years retail experience in a well-established brand
- 2 years call centre experience in sales or customer service environment
- Financial services experience preferable
Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification plus 2 years any working experience
Grade 12 with post matric qualification equivalent of NQF5 plus 2 years any working experience
Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
Candidate that is fully Fit and proper as per FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognized qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub category
Cold Calling Experience
Undergraduate Degree (If no experience in Call Centre).