Like us on Facebook
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in teaching Group 3 to 5 nursery school learners
- Current SACE registration.
- Higher education experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Customer Service
- Ability to operate a switchboard
- Additional languages will be an advantage.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or FAIS-related qualification.
Minimum Experience Level
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service and/or sales environment, in a financial institution.
Department of Public Works & Infrastructure Senior State Accountant: Receivable and Payments (Financial Accounting) Nelspruit
- A three year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in Accounting.
- Appropriate experience in financial accounting.
Department of Public Works & Infrastructure Assistant Director: SCM Acquisition Management Nelspruit
- A three year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in Supply Chain Management, Finance or Procurement; appropriate relevant experience in supply chain management and procurement management, related supply chain experience at supervisory level.
- Grade 12 certificate, preferably combined with a relevant tertiary diploma/degree in Sales or Marketing
- Preferably 1-2 years’ Sales Representative or Sales Agent experience in the pharmacy/FMCG market
- Excellent negotiation skills, results-driven and good customer relationship management skills.
- A recognised four year legal qualification.
- At least two years post qualification legal experience or one year post qualification legal experience for candidates who successfully completed the NPA Aspirant Prosecutor Program.
- Criminal court litigation experience will be an advantage.
- A valid driver’s licence will be a requirement where applicable.
- Relevant service certificates must accompany the application.
Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification plus 2 years any working experience
Grade 12 with post matric qualification equivalent of NQF5 plus 2 years any working experience
Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
Candidate that is fully Fit and proper as per FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognized qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub category
Cold Calling Experience
Undergraduate Degree (If no experience in Call Centre).
- Minimum of 1 Year + Reception/Administration experience preferably within an educational institution