Like us on Facebook
- 3 year National Diploma NQF Level 6/Degree in Office Administration or related;
- 3 years’ experience in district administration;
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- Be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- Be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- Be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Blockman NQF 3 qualification (Desirable)
- 2 Years Meat Market Industry
- 2 Years Management Experience
- 1 Year Trainee Meat Market Manager (Internal candidates - Essential).
- Relevant Diploma
- RE an added advantage an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years retail experience in a well-established brand
- 2 years call centre experience in sales or customer service environment
- Financial services experience preferable
Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification plus 2 years any working experience
Grade 12 with post matric qualification equivalent of NQF5 plus 2 years any working experience
Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
Candidate that is fully Fit and proper as per FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognized qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub category
Cold Calling Experience
Undergraduate Degree (If no experience in Call Centre).