Artisan Development Programme – Apprenticeship 2022
South African Forestry Company SOC Limited - Levubu, Limpopo
Apprenticeship | Artisan
Closing date yi 22nd ka October 2021
- Applications are invited from unemployed youth who wish to pursue a career as an Artisan.
- The suitable candidates will be granted an opportunity to be enrolled at a recognised Training Centre for a period of three years.
- They will also be required to undergo workplace training at our sawmill Timbadola near Louise Trichardt (Makhado).
Apprenticeship programme consist of the following artisan trades:
- Fitter & Turner
- Diesel Mechanic (Motor trade)
- Boiler Making
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must be an unemployed youth between 19 to 35 years old
- Must have passed/completed grade 12 (not a prerequisite but recommended)
- Must have a minimum of N2 or Level 3 Technical Vocational, Education & Training (TVET) certificate with the relevant trade theory
- Learners will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- When making the final selection, preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals, people with disabilities, females and youths from communities adjacent to our plantations.
- On successful completion of the occupational knowledge, practical and workplace learning, the Skills Development Act requires that apprentices undergo a final summative assessment (Trade test) to be certified as a qualified artisan.
- By submitting your CV to SAFCOL, you hereby give permission to circulate your information to the interview panel members for this vacancy only.
- Your information will not be used for any other position/purpose and will be disregarded after placement has been made.
Attach the following certified document copies with your application letter:
- Highest TVET certificate obtained with relevant trade theory
- Matric Certificate/ statement of results/ High school results
- Identity document
- Curriculum Vitae
- Precious Ngobeni 013 754 2900 / 2700
Download Full Vacancy