Shoprite Meat Market Manager Bela Bela
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- To manage the Meat Market against quality and production standards.
- To also mention some of the responsibilities include; to perform people management functions, to ensure satisfied customers, ensure product and stock availability, take responsibilities of quality control, administrative functions and stock management.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Blockman NQF 3 qualification (Desirable)
- 2 Years Meat Market Industry
- 2 Years Management Experience
- 1 Year Trainee Meat Market Manager (Internal candidates - Essential).
Skills & Competencies
- Basic business principles
- FMCG principles
- Merchandising standards and principles
- Knowledge of Meat Market Operations
- Knowledge of Meat Market hygiene and safety standards
- Knowledge of meat cuts / meat products.
- To perform people management functions in the Meat Markets
- To ensure client satisfaction of all Meat Market customers
- To ensure product and stock availability through effective planning
- To take responsibility for all quality control activities in the Meat Markets
- To perform stock management functions within Meat Markets
- To manage all hygiene and safety activities of the Meat Markets
- To conduct various adhoc responsibilities to assist the Team.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Makhwenkwe Gwegwe nge 11 ka February 2020