Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Human Resource Practitioner
Office of the Chief Justice - Polokwane, Limpopo
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- A three (3) years’ Degree or National Diploma in HRM/ Public Administration/ Management or Equivalent Qualification.
- At least three (3) years functional experience in Human Resource Management within the Public Service.
- Extensive knowledge of Persal system (Attach certificates).
- Supervisory experience will be an added advantage.
- A valid code B drivers’ licence.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the relevant Human Resource Management Legislation/ Directives.
- Knowledge of Persal system.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal and public relation skills.
- Good administration and organizational skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Time management and Confidentiality.
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Supervise, plan and co-ordinate the activities of the HR Officers to contribute to the rendering of a professional human resource management service e.g. Personnel development, performance management and discipline, and ensure quality of work.
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of human resource administration practices concerning service benefits (Leave, Housing Medical, Injury on duty, Terminations, Long service recognition, Overtime, relocation, Pension, allowances etc.), and HR Provisioning (Recruitment & Selection, Transfer, verification of qualifications, secretariat functions at interviews, absorptions, probationary periods, etc.).
- Address human resource administration enquiries to ensure the correct implementation of human resource management practices.
- Inform, guide and advice the Department/personnel on HR Administration matters to enhance the correct implementation of HR Management practices.
- Approve transaction on Persal according to delegations.
- Prepare reports on Human Resource Administration issues and statistics.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes.
- Entry level requirements for SMS posts: In terms of the Directive on Compulsory Capacity Development, Mandatory Training Days & Minimum Entry Requirements for SMS that was introduced on 1 April 2015, a requirement for all applicants for SMS posts from 1 April 2020 is a successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government (NSG).
- The course is available at the NSG under the name Certificate for entry into SMS and the full details can be obtained by following the below link:https://www.thensg.gov.za/trainingcourse/sms-pre-entryprogramme/.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completion of the NSG Public Service Senior Management Leadership Programme Certificate for entry into the SMS.
- Furthermore, candidates shortlisted for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job.
- Following the interview and the technical exercise, the Selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- R257 508 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Mr T Masemola/ Ms N Phadziri
- Tel No: (015) 230 4051/ 4008
Download Full Vacancy