Office of the Chief Justice Administration Clerk: Help Desk Thohoyandou
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- Contract valid until 31 March 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication, interpersonal and listening skills;
- Telephone etiquette;
- Computer literacy (MS Windows and MS Office);
- Ability to work under pressure and to solve problems;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain high levels of professionalism and maintain a helpful attitude;
- Responsible for Manning the IT helpdesk and accurately log all service desk tickets accurately in the service desk software application;
- Unlock accounts and Resets Passwords;
- Answer IT helpdesk telephone calls and emails and correctly/accurately allocate to the correct IT technician/team for resolution;
- Monitor logged service requests with specific reference to high priority calls;
- Become familiar with helpdesk policies and service level agreements;
- Assist in follow up of calls that are out of SLA.
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (cofa), obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver’s license where necessary.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.
- Mr T Masemola/Ms N Phadziri - (015) 230 4051/4008
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
- Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice Service Centre, Limpopo, Private Bag X9693, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver to the High Court of South Africa: Limpopo Division, Polokwane, 36 Biccard & Bodenstein Street, Polokwane, 0699.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 3 ka November 2019