Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Thuthuzela Care Centre Co-Ordinator
- An appropriate B Degree (NQF level 7)/ Three (3) year Diploma or equivalent qualification on a minimum NQF level 6 in Law/Social Sciences.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound co-ordination, administrative skills and counselling experience. Strong Stake Holder Management experience.
- Knowledge of Rape care management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as computer literacy are critical.
- Working knowledge of court and police processes.
- Supervisory experience will be an added advantage.
- Positive security clearance.
- Liaise with medical offices and nurses to ensure that medical examinations take place.
- Liaise with police for statement taking.
- Contact prosecutor to liaise with police.
- Contact other relevant government departments or NGO’s for services required to survivor.
- Arrange transport for survivor and ensure service is available.
- Assist and give necessary support to the rape survivor if required.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings between role-players to deal with difficulties.
- Execute a variety of administrative tasks for line function departments: controlling documents, drafting documents.
- Rendering advice to personnel with regards to official matters.
- Keep a database of survivors accessing services.
- Submit monthly reports on work activities.
- Host a range of donors, government personnel etc. that will visit the centre.
- Other related duties deemed necessary.
- For your application to be accepted: Applications must be submitted on a Z83 (cofa), obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted.
- CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please DO NOT contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency based assessments (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- NB! All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- NB! Applicants who are successful must please note that the NPA is not in a position to pay resettlement costs.
- George Maphutuma Tel No: (012) 845 6170
- Recruit 2019/3352
- 012 843 1757
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 27 ka October 2019