Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar environment will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Display solid knowledge of switchboard systems and operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite will be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of hospital emergency procedures.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to listen attentively.
- Displays a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
- Utilises self-management techniques in order to proactively improve own performance.
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard which includes answering immediately, transferring of calls to appropriate person and messages taken.
- Ensures relevant telephone system administration is up to date.
- Ensures alarm and emergency standby lists are up to date and accurate.
- Maintains client service principles to ensure client expectations are met.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 6 ka November 2019