Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Emergency Care Practitioner (X2)
- A degree in Emergency Medical Care essential.
- Professional registration with the HPCSA as an ECP. A valid drivers license (including a Public Drivers Permit)
- Proven operational experience as a Paramedic or newly qualified ECP.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of the EMS environment.
- Knowledge and application of HPCSA guidelines and scope of practice.
- Working knowledge and experience of Patient Report Forms.
- Upholds high ethical and professional standards.
- Responds constructively to pressure and perseveres through challenges.
- Provides direction to direct reports by ensuring that individual goals and responsibilities are clear.
- Drives own development and maximises learning.
- Collaborates with and supports colleagues in order to achieve shared goals.
- Reaches sound decisions through evaluation of relevant information.
- Strives to identify and deliver on client's needs and continuously focus on the client experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Oversees and ensures operational readiness for emergency calls.
- Administers patient care in line with scope of practice Markets and maintains a positive image of ER24
- Provides basic shift administration services.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 6 ka November 2019