Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Assistant Director: Facilities Management
Employer: Department Of Justice and Constitutional Development Ndawoni: Polokwane Province: Limpopo
- An appropriate three year National Diploma/degree or equivalent qualification (Building, Electrical and Civil Engineering or related field;
- Three years facilities and Auxiliary services experience;
- A valid driver’s license.
Skills & Competencies
- Supervisory and Management experience;
- Project Management;
- Good Financial Management skills;
- Strong communications skills with the ability to motivate and direct people;
- Strategic and conceptual orientation;
- Team oriented and results driven;
- Interpersonal relations and customer orientation;
- Creative and analytical;
- Problem solving and conflict management;
- Continual learning and information search;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- People Management skills.
- Assist with the management and co-ordinate planning for Capital Works and Maintenance for infrastructure;
- Liaise with the Department of Public Works (DPW) on Capital Works and upgrading of infrastructure;
- Liaise with Area/Court Managers and Facilities Co-ordinators on additional infrastructure requirements and maintenance requirements;
- Assist with the implementation of OHS Act as well as physical security upgrade;
- Assist with development of asset management strategy and compilation of plans;
- Assist with the development of maintenance strategy and compilation of reports;
- Assist with development and management of the implementation of norms and standards;
- Compilation of budget and reports;
- Responsible for provision and management of leased accommodation;
- Co-ordinate and process applications for day-to-day maintenance.
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (cofa), obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver’s license where necessary.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.
- Ms. Mongalo MP. - (015) 287 2037/Ms. Phalane MR. - (015) 287 2036