Senior Case Management Officer
Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration - Polokwane, Limpopo
Full-Time | Law
Closing date yi 6 ka December 2021
- To manage Case Management Officers, therefore, to ensure that cases are accurately and efficiently processed from receipt to closure in order to meet the dispute resolution efficiencies.
- Matric, Qualification in Labour/Law (or relevant equivalent - Advantage)
- 2 years’ experience within case management
- 2 years in management
- Case management
- People management
- Organisational plan implementation.
- To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application.
- When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: SCMOLP11-21 is quoted first on the subject line, as is.
- Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
- If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender, and disability through the filling of the posts.
- Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 1 ka December 2021