Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - Polokwane, Limpopo
Full-Time | Manufacturing
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Production department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for Process Artisan roles, which is based in Polokwane. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader: Production. Key Purpose: to maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve department efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Completed equipment/parts requisition
• Maintained equipment
• Evaluated and repaired breakdown
• Manufactured parts
• Managed projects
• Coached and trained learners
• Maintained safe and clean working environment
• Started-up bottling line
• Delegated and monitored work allocation
• Managed personal development and performance
• Provide specialist support to the shift based teams during operations.
• Where requested, assist as a functional expert in problem solving. This must be undertaken in support of the process artisan.
• Where requested, provide guidance and advice to the shift based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes.
• Where requested, provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams take part, as functional expert.
• Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required.
• Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner.
• Assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks during planned maintenance windows.
• Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learning's from maintenance activities.
• Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner.
• Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule. Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques.
• If required, additional resources may be called in to assist. Where problems have been uncovered, and it is required to include the work in the planned maintenance schedule, this must be communicated to the Maintenance Planner.
• Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the Technician in accordance with the CM schedule.
Problem Solving :
• Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem solving approach to resolve.
• Assist fellow team members to resolve problems on request. Take part, as functional expert, in FFA's on request.
Key Attributes & Competencies
• Technical principles
• PLC principles
• Bottling principles and processes
• SHE principles and procedures
• Application of knowledge
• Assembling – advanced
• Hand-eye coordination
• Advanced calculations
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience :
• Minimum N5 with Trade test qualification in Mechanical or Millwright
• 100% Capped in current role
• Knowledge and experience of working in a production environment particularly in FMCG
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online