Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - Polokwane, Limpopo
Full-Time | Manufacturing
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for Machine Specialist roles, which is based in Polokwane Manufacturing. The successful candidates will report directly to the Maintenance Controller in Polokwane. Key purpose: to maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Output :
• Mechanical standby as per roster.
• Preventative mechanical maintenance work.
• Membership of a fault-finding team.
• Modification projects (whenever necessary).
• Installation of new equipment.
• Development of work instructions related to mechanical equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Optimize machine performance and lay-out.
• Optimization of maintenance schedules.
• Optimize machine availability.
• Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary
Key Attributes & Competencies :
• Contribute to self and team development.
• Plan budget and prepare the job in a systematic and effective manner.
• Must be able to work under the pressures of a production environment.
• Must have an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
• Must be able to liaise with Machine Suppliers and Technical Support from COF.
• Must be able to carry out mechanical maintenance work.
• Must have 'trouble shooting' skills.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications & Experience :
• N4 with Trade Test (Mechanical)
• 5 years’ work experience
• PC literacy essential - Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online.