Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Account Manager role, which is based in Thohoyandou. The successful candidates will report directly to the Sales Manager.
The drive of this role is to develop, implement and maintain effective account plans thereby managing the profitable sales of ABI products, and the development and maintenance of new business relationships and opportunities so that customer excellence, brand loyalty and profitable volume growth are achieved.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Identified and implemented new business opportunities
• Optimised customer service
• Formulated account reviews
• Formulated account plans
• Managed and optimised accounts
• Managed and maintained assets
• Generated orders
• Executed promotions
• Managed cash and credit accounts
• Compiled competitor report
Skills, Experience & Education
• Sales/Marketing principles and practices
• TSP principles
• Manage execution standards
• Merchandising and cooler management
• Able to build positive relationships
• Ability to negotiate
• Team player who can also work independently
• High energy levels and drive
Qualifications & Experience:
• Matric and completed 3 year sales/marketing qualification would be advantageous.
• 2 years relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment.
• Experienced driver with a code 08 drivers lisence
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.