Blue Label Telecoms Branch Administrator Polokwane
Closing date yi 24 ka November 2019
- The incumbent is responsible for executing and supporting the administrativefunction for the regional teams.
- This includes, but is not limited to, effectively managing and updating various systems and databases, contributing to stock control, overseeing document sign off processes as well as general office administration.
- Secretarial and/or Administrative Diploma
- 5 years Secretarial and/or Administration Experience
- Basic Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
Skills & Competencies
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies
- Supports business processes with guidance but not constant supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, holds self to high standards and consistently honors policies, procedures, and work requirements. Scrupulously ensures all work is correct
Plans and aligns
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. For example, gains a clear understanding of the main tasks needed to complete work in the right sequence
- Identifies the support and resources needed to carry out plans; delivers on time at an acceptable quality level
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, finds many ways to add value to the team; probes to draw out richer input from others; is a valued resource who goes out of the way to help others.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, pays attention to others' insights, advice, or instruction, grasping the main elements
- Promptly shares relevant information with the right amount of detail.
Maintenance and Update of Ulysses
- Opening and closing of call-outs on Ulysses
- Monitoring and prioritising of call outs logged to Ulysses according to their BLD tiers
- Print tasks and assign to appropriate Technicians
- Ensure stock transfer is complete and up to date within the various baskets
- Enter accurate notes on all outstanding tasks on status of calls are entered and updated daily
- Maintain minimum stock levels of hardware and ensure stock is ordered timeously
- Ordering and verifying of all stock received and ensuring that there is enough to meet daily needs
- Monthly Stock take of hardware and ensure that all hardware stock received can be accounted for on Ulysses
- Ensuring that stock schedules are submitted weekly and monthly
Manage Sign off Documents (SOD)
- Ensure that all information requested is completed in detail and signed off by both the Merchant and the TSC concerned
- Scan and attached these Sign off Documents in Ulysses
General Office Administration
- Compile weekly Upliftment report
- Compile Company vehicle inspection and usage report (logbook)
- Send and receive faxes
- Send and receive courier parcels
- Order stationery as needed
- Reception & Secretarial duties where necessary
- General filing as required
- Liaise with call center regarding logging of calls
Manage Sign-off Documents
- Ensure that all information requested is completed in detail by the Merchants
- Scan and attached these Sign off Documents in CRM.
- Compile reports for the week checking all call outs.
- Submit stock schedule indicating missing assets and reason for missing assets.
- Compile weekly Upliftment report
- Reporting – Compile weekly call-out report and stock report
- To offer excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- To display a customer orientation,
- To embody the “customer is king” philosophy