Bell Equipment - Tzaneen, Limpopo
Full-Time | Sales
Closing date yi 8 ka December 2021
- Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties.
- However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 (Five) years experience in the selling of Bell or Heavy Earthmoving Equipment
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed an appropriate tertiary degree or diploma or have made substantial progress towards attaining same
Skills & Competencies
- May not have a criminal record due to international travel
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Applicants must be self-motivated and resourceful
- Applicants must be prepared to travel and spend time away from home as required
- Full computer literacy is required in both MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- The “Sales Process” from the development of prospects to the closing of deals
- Develop needs and wants or fulfill the same in customers and potential customers by providing a suitable solution
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategic goals and strategies to maximize short and long term
- Sales growth and market penetration with profitability of the total mix of Bell product in the assigned area of responsibility and client profile.
- Build and maintain solid corporate relationships with Customers, providing reliable support , integrity ,honesty with reliance security to the service and relationship offered.
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company.
- It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- If you have not had a response to your application within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 2 ka December 2021