Beekman Group Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Waterberg Game Park
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- Proven F&B Management experience and a history of experience in the Hospitality industry
- Guest & Staff relations and administration, Management of revenue streams, Budgeting and Financial experience
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of Hospitality Operations
- Computer literacy skills including : Excel & Word
- Own transport and a valid driver’s licence essential.
Skills & Competencies
- Desire and ability to work in a fairly remote location
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Proven communication skills
- Ability to work normal hospitality hours including shifts, overtime, working weekends and public holidays
Assist the F&B Manager of a large and very busy Resort property with the following:
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting the revenues and cost for the department.
- Staffing and scheduling of the employees and allocation of duties to ensure the maximisation of productivity and minimise payroll costs.
- Creating a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning and development
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Assist with the recruitment and performance appraisal and management of employees in the department.
- Manage and lead employees to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with the outlet chefs in the area of cuisine, menu planning & design for the various outlets / banquets.
- Ensure through regular monitoring feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service is provided to all guests.
- Organise food festivals and develop ideas in conjunction with the public relations staff programs to encourage guest support?
- Compile and review the monthly profit and loss statement
- Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the equipment and processes are followed.
- Maximise F&B profitability by implementing the cost containment strategies for all the outlets.
- Conduct refresher-training programs for employees and guide the new employees in the department.
- Revise manager’s duty list to ensure that all areas of reporting and reconciling is covered.
- Address any grievance and counselling issues among the department associates with all departments and areas including outsourced functions
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 10 ka February 2020