Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
End User Support Specialists X2
- The purpose of this position is to drive ICT Department toward achieving its overarching objective of compliance with UNIZULU ICT strategy.
- The End User Support Specialist provides remote and on-site computing and information systems services and consultancy to all levels of Academic and Support staff, students including post graduate students across all UNIZULU campuses and sites.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Further relevant Specialist Certification
- Four (4) years relevant ICT experience within high pressure environment in a large organization
- Technical support experience
- Professional registration: ITIL and/COBIT
- Incident and Problem Management Software experience (preferably heat) (added advantage)
- Working experience in call center or helpdesk environment (added advantage)
Skills & Competencies
- Expert knowledge on operating Systems, Applications and Utilities
- Advanced knowledge on networking, incorporating LANs, WANs and Wireless Technology
- Service Management
- Advanced knowledge on audiovisual end point and application
- Strong knowledge of anti-Virus Software
- Evidence of good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Organisational and Decision making
- Superior analytical and diagnostic skills
- Self motivated
- Thorough and Methodical
- Sound judgement
- Patience and Tolerance
- Ability to work independently and well as within a team
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- People oriented
- Performance driven
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Very high levels of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Support and Service Delivery
- Consultancy and Communication
- Projects and Tasks
- Supervision, Training and Mentoring
- Research and Development
- To apply please log on to PNET (www.pnet.co.za) and submit your application.
- Communication will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- No hand delivered or posted applications will be accepted.
- “While UNIZULU strives for equal opportunities, preference will be given to suitable candidates in terms of the University’s equity policy”
- The University reserves the right NOT to make an appointment.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka May 2020