Unitrans Recruitment - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Human Resources
The HR Generalist: is an HR Professional with extensive experience in the full employee life cycle and best practices in human resources. IR management experience will be critical in this role, especially the ability to execute on multiple contracts. This role will primarily be based in Durban, South Africa, with the required flexibility to do local travel as and when required by business.
Responsibilities Customer Relationship Management
• Establish and maintain relationships with the business units and key stakeholders to understand their business needs, ensure alignment on objectives, and ensure ongoing buy-in across all project activities.
• Manage ongoing project plans, budgets, resources, and vendors.
• Facilitate meetings and drive project issues through to resolution.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
• Proactively manage and communicate ongoing changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
• Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
• Work closely with Head of HR Services and team members to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
Post-Implementation Transition and Evaluation
• Support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for HR project management and execution.
• Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
EMPLOYEE LIFECYCLE PROJECTS
The following are the areas for project management but not limited hereto:
• Talent Acquisition
• Job Profiling, Grading, Remuneration
• Policy and Process writing
• HR Audits and compliance
• Employee Benefits and Wellness
• People Analytics
• Tertiary Qualification in HR
• Minimum 5 years working knowledge of HR systems, processes, trends, and best practices across all HR Disciplines
• Previous IR case management experience required
• Advanced experience with HR management tools and methods to include risk management, strategic planning and change management
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills