Administration Clerk I (Warehouse Loading Clerk)
Unitrans Recruitment - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Transportation
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Clerk I (Loading Clerk) to oversee all office duties, Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Ensure that all the controls necessary are in place and maintained.
• Be responsible for all stock received at the DC.
• Be responsible for all stock dispatched from the DC
• Dispatch all products to customers accordingly.
• Check all products that are dispatched for damages and replace the damaged products.
• Ensure that vehicles collecting from the DC are turned around effectively to avoid unnecessary delays
• Plan the daily dispatches to ensure that the product is ready for dispatch when vehicles arrive to collect.
• Be responsible for all export shipments dispatched from the DC.
• Be responsible for all Material Handling Equipment.
• Ensure accuracy of all stock movements.
• Ensure no stock damages.
• Ensure efficient zone planning and allocation..
• Ensure daily productivity is achieved to completion.
• Ensure all MHE is efficiently rotated and usage maximized.
• Ensure all MHE and Operators are compliant.
• Ensure no damages to MHE.
• Ensure all equipment is accounted for daily.
• Ensure all housekeeping, health and safety standards are achieved and maintained.
• Responsible for staff motivation, training and discipline.
• Conduct daily staff meetings and tool box talks.
• Efficient control of all relevant documentation.
• Ensure that all the correct documentation accompanies all products dispatched from the DC.
• Ensure all required reports are compiled and distributed to relevant stake holders.
• Ensure all respective projects are executed as required.
• Compulsory participation in Stock Take.
• 3 years working in the warehouse operation experience
• Computer literate - MS office with good excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Reliable and dependent
• Must be willing to learn, be proactive and innovative
• Able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Previous Warehousing and Dispatch Management experience.
• Previous FMCG or Consumer goods. Industry experience.
• Minimum metric qualification.
• Valid Drivers license.
• Valid Forklift license
• OHS experience.
• Industrial relations experience.