SAP Basis/ Hana Administrator
Transnet - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | IT
Closing date yi 7 ka July 2020
- The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems.
Additional areas include:
- Ongoing maintenance and performance tuning of the various databases.
- Monitoring of critical resources
- Transport migration
- Ongoing Compliance of control checks.
- Backup and Restore testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or Relevant NQF 7 with Information Technology as a major subject.
- SAP BASIS certification
- Minimum of 3 years operational experience in installations, maintenance, trouble shooting, recovery and upgrades.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, Administration of IBM DB2, HANA, Oracle database. AIX Operating
- System, Tivoli Storage Management.
- Performing Tape Backup and Recovery
- Managing Schema and Storage structures
- Ability to work in teams
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in strictly professional manner.
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the TPT SAP environment.
- DB2/Oracle/ HANA database installation, administration and support
- Database performance monitoring and fine-tuning
- Security Administration
- Batch Job management
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Ensure Backups are performed. Restore testing and fine tuning
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
- Provide status reports on BASIS administration activities to management.
- Plan and Implement patch and security upgrades
- Ensure compliance to audit and security requirements.
Online appliacation option:
Aplaya nge Email
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 30 ka June 2020