Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Safety & Quality Officer: Aviation Services
Transnet - Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Safety, Health & Environment
Closing date yi 18 ka February 2020
- To execute, evaluate, maintain and continuously improve the Safety and Quality Management System within TNPA Aviation department.
- Matric Certificate.
- Safety Management or Engineering Diploma or equivalent to Diploma.
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the aviation field.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of relevant Aviation Legislation, Regulations and International standards.
- Safety and Quality System Auditing.
- Personal presence as a leader.
- Effective business communication.
- Focused drive/ action orientation.
- Critical problem solving.
- Strategic orientation.
- Aviation Expertise.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to work alone - self motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Focus on high quality output (integrity).
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Deadline driven.
- Involvement in planning and execution of TNPA Aviation Safety and Quality Meetings.
- Support during departmental Safety and Quality meetings.
- Implement an effective incident management process.
- Conduct Internal Audits, Ad hock Safety and Quality inspections on the Safety and Quality Management System.
- Identify and Coordinate Safety and Quality Training needs and advise the different business units (Training, Flight Operations and Maintenance).
- Conduct Risk Assessments and report all risks.
- Ensure legal and other requirements’ Compliance in safety health and environment.
- Ensure that incidents are reported to Safety and Quality Manager, Accountable Manager, and attend to their investigations or inquiries when required.
- Reporting to TNPA Aviation on DIFR or LTIFR.
- Implement a new process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the performance management process.
- Participate in staff meetings as and when required to discuss operational performance and business issues.
- Stop any unsafe act or operations and immediately inform the Safety and Quality Manager.