Chief Administrator Lev 1: Fixed Assets
Transnet - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Accounting
Closing date yi 21 ka January 2022
- To monitor the administration of the general ledger and fixed asset function to ensure effective reporting to all stakeholders.
- Diploma or studying towards a Diploma in Finance
- A minimum of 2 years related industry experience in Fixed Assets
Skills & Competencies
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Book-keeping skills
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Business Needs and Awareness
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of key accounts timeously to ensure balances reflected are valid, accurate and complete
- Generate reports to ensure managers have accurate and up to date information on their projects
- Review accounts to ensure no irregular entries have occurred
- Monitor the processing of journal entries to the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of processing
- Execute ad hoc tasks issued by Head Office Maintain the fixed asset register to ensure register is accurate and complete
- Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet.
- Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to [email protected]
- We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet.
- Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
- Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating Division.
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 17 ka January 2022