1Life Inbound Sales Consultant
Telesure Investment Holdings - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Sales
Closing date yi 30th ka July 2020
- The Sales Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by achieving sales through effective contact management whilst maintaining high quality standards and ensuring long term relationships with customers.
- 12 months sales experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in Life insurance advantageous
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- Tertiary Qualification SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) competency requirements: FAIS recognized qualifications / Regulatory Examinations / Class of Business Certification and / or CPD according to your DOFA.
- Effectively manage contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
- Contribute to the achievement of organisational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales targets etc.).
- Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
- Achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
- Connect, develop rapport, form relationships and ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
- Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for individual actions and the delivery of high quality standards.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
- Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 30 ka June 2020