Tekkie Town Sales Supervisor Umlazi Mega City, Durban
Closing date yi 1st ka April 2020
- An exciting and new opportunity has become available for a Sales Supervisor. Our ideal candidate will be based at our Tekkie Town Umlazi Mega City.
- The main purpose of this position is to maximize the sales/turnover of the branch, control stock losses, control expenses, manage the administration of the branch and effectively manage and motivate the staff in the store.
- Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, positive, and passionate about performance, a resilient individual who can think laterally and who has strong analytical and proven accounting abilities.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Sales Assistant or Supervisor in the retail sector.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Skills & Competencies
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
- Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
- Willing to work retail hours.
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities.
- Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Ensure store standards are maintained and willingness to take initiative if the job needs to be done.
- Very good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- Communicate clients and evaluate their needs.
- Handle complaints from customers.
- The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Ensure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark
- Admin standards are met.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Opening and Closing of the store.
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for all our staff.
- Physically fit and able to perform duties.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Willing to relieve in other stores when required.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Makhwenkwe Gwegwe nge 25 ka March 2020