TB HIV Care - Ulundi, KwaZulu-Natal
Contract | Data Capturing
- To capture clinical data on clients rendered service from the facilities, mobile, and outreach teams;
- Maintain electronic database for data submitted;
- Check data correctness, completeness, consistency, and data verification by liaising with relevant staff.
- Grade 12
- National certificate and/or training in the HIV AIDS and STI programme
- Certificate in computer programmes including MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and database software
- 3 years’ experience with HIV, AIDS and STI programme data
- TIER.Net and information management background
- Proficiency in English and isiXhosa languages
- Computer literate in MS office
- Clear criminal record
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication.
- Conflict management and problem solving.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Reporting and statistics
- Prepare PrEP folders by getting all the stationery ready and ensuring that there are sufficient client folders “pre-populated” with the correct stationery and providing it to the clinical teams.
- Neatly file PrEP client folders at the regional office
- “Pull” PrEP client folders based on schedules provided by clinical staff (files should not be kept on the mobiles)
- Ensure the electronic Excel PrEP register is submitted to M&E on time on a monthly basis
- Update results from NHLS on PrEP registers
- Filing lab results in the relevant PrEP folders
- Neatly file PP Prev client attendance registers and demographic forms at the regional office
- Follow up on missing data fields
- Enter newly initiated clients on the electronic Excel PrEP register from source documents (this should preferably have done on a daily basis to avoid a back-log)
- Capturer clients from PP Prev interventions on the PP Prev database
- Update client information on the electronic Excel PrEP register from source documents (this should preferably have done on a daily basis to avoid a back-log)
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within, wherever possible.
- We will ensure that we accommodate internal candidates, however to maintain a competitive advantage and to recruit best talent is also important for the organisation.
- We have adopted a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.