Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
End User IT Support Coordinator
- The purpose of this position is to provide third tier specialized support to the University community and to coordinate the end user support function and ensure the administration of the end user software and licensing.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields or National Diploma in related field supported by a minimum of five (5) years working experience at a similar level
- MCITP or equivalent, A+, N+
- ITIL Foundation
- Three (3) years relevant working experience in a similar role within a busy pressurized environment in a large organization supporting 200> users
- Management or a minimum of three (3) years’ experience at Supervisory level
- Professional registration: ITIL, COBIT
- At least twelve (12) months experience in Higher Education IT End User Support in a similar role (added advantage)
- ITIL Service Management (added advantage)
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrably strong technical knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suits, Anti-Virus/Malware/Ransomware Software.
- Good working knowledge of Linux and Mac operating systems.
- Strong Windows Server configuration and administration
- In depth knowledge of Identity Management
- Good knowledge of networking services and concepts e.g. DHCP, DNS, VLAN, WLAN
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Good Communication (Written and spoken)
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving – Technical, Logical, Analytical, diagnostic
- Service delivery
- Team Player
- Record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Client service orientation
- Adaptability and versatility
- Emotional intelligence
- Provide third tier support
- Coordinate support function
- Administer end user software and licensing
- Staff Management
- To apply please log on to PNET (www.pnet.co.za) and submit your application.
- Communication will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- No hand delivered or posted applications will be accepted.
- “While UNIZULU strives for equal opportunities, preference will be given to suitable candidates in terms of the University’s equity policy”
- The University reserves the right NOT to make an appointment.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka May 2020