South African Police Service Administrative Intern: Support Services X24 Various Areas
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Northern Cape Province.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development/ Public Administration and Management / Business Administration / Office Administration / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Co-ordinate all HRM related matters;
- Administrative duties in terms of all Employee Relations and Life Cycle Management;
- Administrative duties in terms of Human Resource Utilization functions;
- Administrative duties in terms of Personnel Management duties.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Lt. Colonel NE Mabhida - 0313256163, [email protected]
- Lt. Colonel SN Zondo - 0313254808, [email protected]
- Durban Central (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 31/2020
- Durban North (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 32/2020
- Tongaat (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 33/2020
- Mtubatuba (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 34/2020
- Greytown (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 35/2020
- Sundumbili (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 36/2020
- Ladysmith (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 37/2020
- Madadeni (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 38/2020
- Kokstad (2 posts) Ref Number: KZN INT 39/2020
- Dundee (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 40/2020
- Mountain Rise (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 41/2020
- Eshowe (2 posts) Ref Number: KZN INT 42/2020
- Newcastle (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 43/2020
- Estcourt (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 44/2020
- Phoenix (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 45/2020
- Port Shepstone (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 46/2020
- Richards Bay (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 47/2020
- Ulundi (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 48/2020
- Kwamsane (2 posts) Ref Number: KZN INT 49/2020
- Ekombe (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 50/2020
- Vryheid (1 post) Ref Number: KZN INT 51/2020
- 15 Bram Fischer Road, Servamus Building, Durban, 4000
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka February 2020