Temp Administrative Assistant - (719)
Perishable Products Export Control Board - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Contract | Administration
Closing date yi 23rd ka January 2022
- The Statutory Operations Division has vacancies for Temporary Administrative Assistants to be appointed on a fixed term contract until the 30th of September 2022, to ensure accurate and timeous capturing of batches and value adding support to the respective region.
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numeric skills with track record would be advantages
- Basic experience in accounting would be advantageous
- Typing skills (45 words per min.) would be advantageous
- Certificates in computer training would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Navision system would be advantageous
- Proven track record of taking ownership enabled by responsible and accountable behavior
- Providing administrative support to external and internal clients
- Data base administration and ensure timeous capturing on the information system
- Comparing of information on different databases
- Document and administrative control according to standards
- Timeous recording of information on Navision
- Ensuring adherence to internal business processes, procedures and policies
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
- It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts.
- All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 4 ka January 2022