Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- Grade 12 plus relevant Tertiary qualification (preferably Accounting)
- 3 years relevant experience and knowledge in the Finance / Administration field.
Skills & Competencies
- Good business communication skills – oral and report writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organising, coordinating and proactive planning skills.
- Ability to evaluate and improve team performance.
- Be computer literate with good working knowledge of Assagai, Baan, WMS, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Analytical thinking
- Drive for results
- Customer driven
- Leadership Skills
- Continuously review Admin, systems and procedures to optimise and drive productivity. E.g. Routing of Sales Orders (230 Key Account Customers), verify approx. 280 Key Account orders per week via the EDI system and scanning of approx. 300 POD’s and approx. 250 Credit Notes per week.
- Ensure all invoices (approx. 300) are stamped and signed and comply with the Proof of Delivery (POD’s) requirements of the Credit Control Department.
- Ensure that there are no outstanding POD’s per week.
- Ensure compliance to all Admin Policies and Procedures relating to the functions of the PTN CDC.
- Analyse and Report on CDC expenditure against set AOP on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all open Pre Advise in WMS are cleared on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Company assets are adequately controlled by way of complete and up to date Fixed Asset Registers on a monthly basis.
- Clear the Consolidated Claims lists received from Credit Control on a Monthly Basis as well as all Head Office claims and ensure that monthly feedback is given to Credit Control.
- Plan, set and manage staff performance objectives through performance discussions with all staff to improve and/or maintain individual staff performance.
- Manage staff compliment of four (4) people
- Develop, monitor and adapt KPI’s to address Operational and Performance requirements.
- Number of Credit Notes Processed per month in Cases split into Buybacks and Returns
- Zero outstanding POD’s per week.
- Zero Outstanding Shoprite Claims.
- Number of POD’s Processed per month in cases
- Number of POD’s and Credit Notes transactions Processed per month.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 16 ka May 2020