Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- The Commercial Agent department is a high performing and fast paced team - and we're currently looking for high performers within the company to join our ranks. If you are such an individual and you want to get out what you put in, this could be your opportunity to do just that!
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- 60 FAIS credits/Full Isurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- RE5(depending on Dofa)
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 3-5 years Commercial Insurance external sales experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Team supervisory skills
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team - balances team and individual responsibility, provides and accepts feedback
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience - Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Relationship management
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust.
- Build your own insurance portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
- In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.
- The Commercial Agent: Face to Face Distribution will report directly to the Regional Manager and will work closely with the wider Face to Face Distribution.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 17 ka May 2020