Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Human Resources Clerks X2
National Prosecuting Authority - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 6 ka October 2020
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Good administrative skills.
- Planning and organising.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of PERSAL.
- Provide high level human resources duties to the region.
- Facilitate the recruitment process.
- Process applications for service benefits and exit in the region.
- Provide HR advice to staff in the region.
- PERSAL Administration.
- Compile and submit monthly statistics on HR related functions.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders regarding all HR Functions.
- Assist in the training and development programs in the region.
- Assist in the performance assessment process.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs.
- RECRUIT 2020/438
- R173 703 per annum (Level 05) (Excluding Benefits)
- Thabsile Radebe
- Tel No: (033) 392 8753
Download Full Vacancy