Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Finance Clerk: Supervisor
National Prosecuting Authority - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 6 ka October 2020
- An appropriate B Degree (NQF 7)/ Three (3) year Diploma (NQF 6).
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations and other relevant Public Service Prescripts.
- Experience in working on PERSAL and BAS systems.
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite and accounting system.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Loyal and honest.
- General office management skills.
- Receiving, recording and processing of all financial transactions in the region.
- Develop a system where all documents and transactions with financial implications in the region will be received, captured, processed and monitored till such time they are approved and finalised.
- Verifying correctness of all S & T claims, overtime and other transactions with financial implications before approval on the PERSAL and BAS systems.
- Draw a weekly, monthly and quarterly report for budget and expenditure monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Manage use of petty cash in the region.
- Report all discrepancies and irregularities to the Deputy Director: Finance.
- Develop systems and mechanisms to ensure and maintain a clean audit in the region.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs.
- RECRUIT 2020/431
- R257 508 per annum (Level 07) (Excluding Benefits)
- Thabsile Radebe
- Tel No: (033) 392 8753
Download Full Vacancy