Administrative Clerk Ref No: RECRUIT 2022/209
National Prosecuting Authority - Ntuzuma, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 17 ka May 2022
- The NPA is an equal opportunity employer.
- People with disabilities will be given preference and are encouraged to apply.
- In the filling of vacancies, the objectives of Section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa,1996, and in particular the Employment Equity Act,1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and the NPA Employment Equity Strategy 2016, will take highest preference in selection of suitable candidates.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act independently.
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the public services.
- Knowledge of NPA policies and procedures relevant to the job functions.
- The official must be willing to travel between two clusters on operational basis.
- Provide high level administrative support to the office.
- Design and keep a well organised administrative system for the office.
- Execute a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Pertaining to line functionaries.
- Draft correspondence to members of the public, other organisations and State Departments.
- Liaise with administration with all matters pertaining to the administrative functioning of the office.
- Provide administrative support to the legal staff, pertaining to finance, logistical and human resources.
- Deliver mails and faxes within the office and render general administrative support such as filing, photocopying and faxing, receiving and despatching documents.
- For your application to be accepted: Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 version, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted.
- CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- Such copies need not be certified when applying for the post.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of emailed applications.
- Please do not contact the NPA directly after you have emailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (6) six months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed as part of the verification process.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants are advised that from 1 January 2021 a new application form for employment (Z83) is in use.
- The new application for employment form can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.zavacancies.
- From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect (old) application for employment (Z83), it will not be considered.
- Applicants who are successful must please note that the NPA is not in a position To pay resettlement costs.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- RECRUIT 2022/209
- R176 310 per annum (Level 05), (excluding benefits)
- Sibongiseni Ngcamu Tel No: 031 334 5086 2669
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 2 ka May 2022