Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
National Prosecuting Authority - Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 6 ka October 2020
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act independently.
- Provide high level administrative support to the office.
- Design and keep a well organised administrative system for the office.
- Execute a wide variety of administrative tasks pertaining to the provision of support to line functionaries.
- Draft correspondence to members of the public, other organisations and State Departments.
- Liaise with Administration with all matters pertaining to the administrative functioning of the office.
- Provide administrative support to the legal staff, pertaining to finance, logistical and human resources.
- Deliver mails and faxes within the office and render general administrative support such as filing, photocopying, faxing, receiving and dispatching documents.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs.
- Recruit 20202/439
- R173 703 per annum (Level 05) (Excluding Benefits)
- Sifiso Ntombela
- Tel No: (031) 334 5084
Download Full Vacancy