Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Junior Restaurant Manager (Patrao)
- At least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
- Experience in Microsoft office.
Skills & Competencies
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage a group of people
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant operations
- Preferred: Applicants who have more than 3 years restaurant management experience
- Preferred: Applicants who are in possession of a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle.
- To ensure correct and effective financial administration according to Nando’s policies & procedures on a daily basis.
- To assist in controlling expenditure and in achieving expected gross profit margins (stock control, waste management, pilferage, etc)
- To assist in taking corrective actions necessary to improve business performance indicators (Sales: Year on Year & Actual vs. Budget; Gross Profit; Ticket Average;
- Customer Count; Menu mix; Day parts; Complaints; Labour Turnover; Payroll vs. Turnover) on a daily basis.
- To monitor performance against set daily targets (Turnover, Ticket Average; Customer Count).
- To ensure efficient stock control management for the restaurant on a daily basis.
- To perform daily compliance checks with regards to Health &; Safety, Repairs & Maintenance, Cleaning & Hygiene, and escalate any problems to the Restaurant Manager.
- To assist in developing the corrective action plan and facilitating actions necessary to improve internal and external audit results.
- To communicate and ensure compliance to the Nando’s operational standards and operating requirements.
- To assist in developing and monitoring rostering on a weekly basis to ensure sufficient people capacity to meet the business requirements.
- To ensure adherence to opening and closing procedures.
- To assist with recruitment, induction and training of all new staff according to Nando’s policies and procedures to proactively meet the needs of the business.
- To complete and check the attendance register.
- To assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring adherence to the disciplinary code.
- To escalate poor performance where necessary and provide continuous feedback to staff and Restaurant Manager.
- To assist in ensuring that all staff are signed-off on the relevant training material and procedures on an on-going basis.
- To assist with communication and execution of all national, regional and local marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- To respond to customer complaints in accordance with the Nando’s policies and procedures.
- To assist in developing the corrective action plan and facilitating actions necessary to improve results of the mystery shopper report.
- To assist with the execution of the local marketing plan to promote sales and increase customer base.
- To fulfil the responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager in his/her absence.