Fraud Co-ordinator Fixed Term Contract
Mr Price Group - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Contract | Investigations
Closing date ayichazwanga
- To identify and halt any possible fraudulent activity on a customer's account, including identity theft and payment fraud, by gathering evidence and liaising with relevant stakeholders, to reduce losses to the company.
- Grade: 12.
- Relevant Fraud Qualification or studying towards one would be advantageous.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in a Similar Role.
Skills & Competencies
- Understanding C-REDT-IT new accounts platform
- Extensive Knowledge of CDS
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Effective self-management and teamwork
- Report writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Customer orientation
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Conduct in-depth investigations regarding customer disputes and/or suspicious account activity
- Collate relevant documentation pertaining to suspicious account activity
- Ensure disputes are resolved timeously
- Request relevant documentation from stores and customers
- Respond to and action all customer/credit office associate/store communication received through various channels
- Approve or decline online purchases in accordance with fraud/risk mandate
- Create and maintain records regarding fraudulent activity
- Update and maintain customer information accordingly
- Evaluate business operations to identify risk areas for fraud
- Analyse data, compile reports and make recommendations to business regarding fraud
- Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
- We’re movers and shakers.
- We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture.
- Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
- We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
- Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 12 ka January 2022