Call Centre Agent
Mr Price Group - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Ensure customer's queries, store card applications, correspondence and employment verification.
- Grade: 12
- 1 Year Call Centre Experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Consumers Protection Act.
- Debtors Processes.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information Act).
- Inquba Software.
- National Credit Act.
- ICASA (Independent Communications Authority of South Africa).
- Ensure customer's queries, correspondence and needs are actioned timeously to provide excellent customer service and avoid backlogs and customer complaints.
- Telephonically confirm employment and personal details to verify information provided on the store application forms.
- Update customer's details on relevant Debtor's systems to ensure accurate and up to date customer details base.
- Process all store card applications across all divisions to increase customer and credit base (outbound agents only).
- Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
- We’re movers and shakers.
- We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture.
- Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
- We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
- Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 7 ka January 2022