Life Healthcare - Berea, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Secretary
Closing date yi 28 ka June 2022
- A vacancy exists for a Personal Assistant/Secretary based at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN.
- Reporting to the Theatre Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial duties to the Theatre Manager.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Secretarial, Office Management or related qualification
- 1-year relevant administration experience
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (Impilo, IMEDS, MS Office) will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to deal with confidential matters and interact professionally at all levels, both internally and externally
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Telephonic and e-mail liaison to all clients, marketing contacts, and all other departments
- Organisational and logistical arrangement of meetings and functions for Theatre Manager, including diary management and other periodic required arrangements
- Coordination of theatre unit training programs
- Compiling meeting agendas, minutes and action lists for follow up post meetings
- Coordinate marketing events, including conferences, funder visits and other
- Responsible for general office layout contents and maintenance
- Processing of invoices, expense claims and ensuring communication with relevant person
General administrative support:
- Maintain contact databases and mailing lists of internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining and efficient filing system, ordering of stationery, etc.
- Management of patients’ electronic file storage
- Designing, compiling and formatting of presentations on MS PowerPoint
- Typing and formatting correspondence and documentation in MS Word as required
- Creating and updating relevant spreadsheets, data analysis and creating graphs in MS Excel
- Data capturing and consolidating and collating reports, including patient reports, customer satisfaction and outcomes data reports
- Providing logistical support to unit for web-based training
- Develop and compile training feedback reports
- Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
- Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
- Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.
- Ntombi Zondo
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka June 2022